Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ageeeeees!

It's been ages since I updated my blog. Sorry :( I've been really busy with Creative Crafting Magazine, getting the site ready, re-launching Creative Connections who we are now proudly sponsored by WowThankYou.

Creative Crafting Online Magazine is now on its 6th Issue, the Summer Edition! You can read it below. Click the magazine to view in full screen.


We have now brought the magazine and the network together. So Creative Crafting and Creative Connections are now one, although on two sites! On Creative Crafting you can view all the magazines projects, interviews, recipes from back issues, and on Creative Connections, network with fellow crafter's, upload your recent projects, host chat events, more! 

On the Sprinkles Sparkles side of business, we have recently had an order from a company for lots and lots of mobile phone charms! I won't mention who as it might spoil the surprise for some of you at Christmas. But I'm really chuffed to been asked to do the order. 
I've also just today had a commission to re-string some gorgeous freshwater pearls. I'm just waiting for the pearls to be dropped off here, so I can start work on them. 

I decided to take two days off, well, Saturday and Sunday, so yesterday I just chilled out, and today I started on Sprinkles Sparkles 'Zip Zip' range. This is a new venture for Sprinkles Sparkles. It's not jewellery, but lovely homeware gifts.

Here is what I made today (sorry about the picture. I took it with my mobile phone to show you all) 


It's a little sewing bag for all your sewing accessories.
The fabric is so scrummy!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I enjoyed my two days off, even though I still ended up doing work!

1 comment:

Ray said...

I want one!