Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year and Welcome to the year 2014!

This year sees the return of Sprinkles Sparkles Handmade Jewellery and Accessories. I have taken the decision to re-open my MISI store where I retired a couple of years ago from there to take on new adventures.


In this time I have become the Technical Support for CRAFTfest . (I build the CRAFTfest pages and design all promotional advertising) and Co. Silver Team Leader. You will also find me other at Creative Connections where CRAFTfest is held as an admin. I still continue to be the Technical Editor of Creative Crafting Magazine since 2009. 

I will start to stock MISI with jewellery and accessories throughout the month. Today though, I have added three products to purchase. 



Of course, I still offer a bespoke service on all jewellery and accessories, anything from Bridal jewellery to Party Bag Fillers, just drop me an email at mail[a]sprinklessparkles.co.uk (swap the [a] for an @)

Sprinks x

No comments: