Monday, January 06, 2014

New Camera

For Christmas, I was lucky enough to receive a brand new camera.

Tada!

Image From Here

My original camera I was taking photos with was a real pain as it gobbled batteries like no ones business so I had to use an adapter which was always falling out and quite frankly, just annoying!

I saved up for a new one, but unfortunately, as lovely and pink as it was, it wasn't up to the job of photographing jewellery. So now, this lovely camera does just what I want. It has a rechargable battery, which lasts forever, and is compact enough to also be my day to day snapper for when out and about.

So now, I am going to test it out taking a photo of some jewellery.

And here we go, the first ever piece to be photographed with the Nikon Coolpix S9500! I am chuffed!


Also, totally none blog related, but I received this Tetris Lamp. Ignore all the negative reviews as it is just fantastic! I have had no issues with mine what-so-ever. I just had to share it with you. 

Taken with Nikon Coolpix S9500



No comments: